Just five thoughts as I reflect on my week.
- It is possible to fall in love with something again. I have fallen out of love with networking, football, social media and probably a whole host of other things but returning to a former love can prove fruitful and enriching. Reach out to something or someone.
- Good people are good people and no amount of distance or time will change that – reconnect with the good ones.
- Revisit a social media channel that has lain dormant and you’ll be surprised at how much you can get out of it – revisit a channel you previously used it might surprise you.
- Opportunities come and go, don’t get hung up on the ones that passed you by, celebrate the ones you took and look forward to the next one that will come your way. – Reach out and take the opportunities that come your way.
- Celebrate the small things. Enough of them will eventually lead to bigger things. – Whatever you it is that has made your heart glad this week, celebrate it.