1. Even if it has been a bad week there will always be something you can be grateful for. You reached Friday at the very least
2. There is another week next week. World domination* may not have happened this week but it could in the week ahead. (*I don’t literally mean world domination unless you know something I don’t )
3. Give yourself some time off. Watch telly, read a book, go to a football match, go for a walk, whatever helps you to think about something else.
4. Remember you don’t HAVE to do anything. You will have responsibilities and there are consequences for not doing something but ultimately you can say NO. You might be surprised at how motivating this is. Knowing you don’t have to do something and then choosing to do it can be liberating.
5. Think ahead and plan one thing to do next week that you didn’t do this week