This is my last “Five thoughts” for the Year. Seriously you didn’t expect me to write on Christmas or New Years Day. I suspect on New Years Day I will be unable to string more than two words together. So here are few thoughts as I reflect on my week.
- Remember one person’s improved cash flow is someone else’s delayed invoice.
- Some business gurus haven’t even the slightest clue how to run a business. Watch out for ex-Apprentice contestants handing out business advice over the next year and remember you watched how bad they were.
- Some of the best ideas are the simplest but making something simple is not easy as you think.
- There is no system around that guarantees success. Hard work and determination or simply wanting it more than others is not enough. Sometimes things just don’t work out.
- It’s Christmas, whatever you celebrate, wherever you celebrate it and with whoever raise a glass with, enjoy, relax and put the out of office email ON.