- You choose Costa (other coffee shops are available) to work rather than your own office.
- You have developed a tolerance for Christmas music in November.
- You can shut out the world and his/her dog, well maybe not the dog but certainly many children, in order to work.
- You can make a medium Americano last for more than an hour.
- You have developed a liking for stone cold Americano.
- You have a Macbook pro.
- You have amazing bladder control so you don’t have to pack up all your expensive tech in order to go to the loo. (loo breaks are for arrival and departure)*
- You can complain/rave about the free wifi.
- You are glad you bought that WiFi dongle.
- You spend more time writing tweets, watching cat videos or writing blogs rather than the work you should be doing.
Yep, that’s me..currently sitting in Costa.
*I realise bladder control or the lack of it may be an age or gender problem.