- Can you photoshop me? Other versions include, can you make me look 20 years younger, 20 pounds lighter, like Robert Redford, like Nicole Kidman. Delete or add as appropriate
- Will it be on the telly? If filming in a public place scores of people behind the subject waving, inanely smiling and/or on their phone
- I’ll just wing it. Quickly followed by.
- I’ll get it right eventually. Maybe I should have written a few things down. I’ll just write a few quick notes. Can you hold those notes so I can read them? Does this look like I’m reading this?
- Can I just take this call?
- That’s a nice bit of kit.
I enjoy film making in all forms. Last year I was the Director of Photography on Simon Says, a short film. It was great to work with a talented people. Usually I am the producer, director and cameraman but on this shoot my sole responsibility was as cameraman.
I am always open to new projects and particularly working on short films as a DOP, so if you have an upcoming project let me know. In the meantime enjoy Simon Says and some behind the scenes photos taken by the very talented Amy Smith.